myCityPayments.com provides you and your customers with the gift of time by offering user-friendly payment & payment-processing solutions. You and your customers save time, money, energy & more with the ability for them to pay their bills online, on-time, anytime! Contact us today to learn more about how myCityPayments can simplify your world!
Benefits For You
Time is Money
Are your customers asking to pay online with a credit card?
Does that sound expensive?
Not with myCityPayments.
You save time, money, energy and resources! Online bill payment solutions for your customers will simplify how you do business.
- No merchant account, credit-card fees or transaction costs for you*
- Less busy-work by your staff to open stacks of envelopes and process check payments
- Simple implementation process for you and your customers
- Reduce calls for payments, account queries
- Bill payments are automatically deposited into your company’s bank account.
*If you have an existing merchant account, integration options are available.
Time for Life
Customers save time, money, energy & more with the ability to pay their bills online, on-time, anytime!
- User-friendly payment processing site
- 24/7 account access
- Allows your customers the freedom to pay a bill on their schedule!
Benefits For Your Customers
myCityPayments is your solution for collecting payments of all kinds.
It’s As Easy As 1-2-3
Import Monthly Account Data
With myCityPayments.com, you can import a spreadsheet with your customers’ monthly billing information into our system. Each individual’s bill will automatically be sorted into his or her personal account for easy access and payment.
Customers Pay Online
Your customers can easily pay their bills online and receive payment confirmation, resulting in fewer late fees and shut-off notices. With myCityPayments.com, you’ll receive an email report of payment activity sent at the close of business each day.
Export Payment Transactions
Don’t spend hours filling out spreadsheets. myCityPayments.com lets you export all of your customers’ payment transactions into your existing management software, saving you time, energy and resources.